||kinesis Unified Messaging System
|Active Voice's Kinesis® Unified Messaging System 3.5 provides advanced messaging capabilities for enterprise organizations. Kinesis allows you to access your messages through the telephone or computer, providing powerful desktop and call control functionality. Capabilities such as failover, replication, redundancy and geographically dispersed clustering provide for unprecedented business continuity.
kinesis is for You
Kinesis is for companies that are looking for a scalable, reliable Microsoft Windows®-based unified messaging solution that fits into their Exchange environment. Kinesis is ideally suited to meet the needs of companies that:
Businesses Face Many Challenges
- Experience heavy message traffic and need a single point of access for all voice, video, fax and e-mail
- Have mobile employees who need access to e-mail and schedule information while traveling
- Have employees or users who share physical telephone extensions, but need individual mailboxes
- Have, or intend to implement, IP telephony
- Have larger, more complex telephone systems with many advanced features and specific integration requirements
- Have branch offices that are distributed across several time zones
- Need maximum growth capacity for both incoming calls and number of users
Active Voice Provides the Solution
- Managing communications affordably for a large number of users
- Making the most of your valuable IT and telephony department resources
- Communicating effectively between departments and office locations
- Implementing communications solutions that can grow with your business
- A growing mobile workforce
New Kinesis 3.5 Features
- Increase productivity and improve response times with a single point of access for all messages
- Manage messages from the road using the latest text-to-speech technology
- Save money and simplify your infrastructure by using a single directory for all messaging systems
- Leverage existing IT knowledge and Microsoft certifications
- Protect legacy communication system investments while transitioning to IP telephony
- Expand your communications network as your company grows
- VideoMail: Easily capture video and audio to create visually rich messages. User can create a video with a camera or record animated screen captures as part of the e-mail message, or both! Integrated with the Unified Messaging system – allows retrieval from e-mail system or via standard phone. Compressed file sizes allow ease of distribution, low impact to networks, and fast message delivery.
- ViewCall: Provides desktop call control and visibility of live incoming calls with simple non-intrusive control panel. With the new UI design users can quickly select from multiple actions or greetings to optimize the caller’s experience, and minimize screen intrusion for user.
- Find Me Follow Me: Powerful new set of functions that allow: multiple greetings per subscriber, Microsoft Exchange calendar based greetings and call routing Scenarios based on: Exchange calendar status, Schedule, applicable time periods. Action policies such as: call transfer, play greeting, take message, auto-copy message and more.
- ToolStudio: Includes tools that facilitate efficient system maintenance and troubleshooting such as: System Info, Database check, Exchange maintenance, Live Web Update, SMTP administrator notification, VM Stream Check, and more!
Active Voice offers several optional feature packages to enhance your Kinesis system, including:
- Visual Messaging: Access and manage messages using a familiar e-mail interface
- Text-to-Speech: Listen to e-mail messages over the phone
- Clustering: Handle hundreds of caller simultaneously with linked Kinesis servers
- Networking: Link multiple Kinesis systems into a single network
- Fax: Manage fax messages using third-party fax integration
- Multiple Conversations: Select among three telephone menu interface options
- System Languages: Choose among six supported languages
*The registered trademark KINESIS is licensed from Kinesis Corporation (www.kinesis.com), designer and distributor of ergonomic computer accessories.